Disputes are a reality of the business world. When you think a fall-out is looming, it’s best to be prepared.
We’ve created a suite of digital tools to help you achieve effective resolution strategies across a wide range of issues.
twoBirds Disputes+ is a premium content platform designed to give you tailored know-how on contentious law issues.
What type of content does it include?
- Enabling an easy comparison of core topics such as cost/fees, cross border enforcement measures, duration, evidence, disclosure and pre-action/interim remedies across various global jurisdictions.
- This allows you to make informed decisions in the early stages of a dispute.
Extensive News & Events
- An archive of all the articles produced by Bird & Bird’s disputes practice. Topics include:
- General commercial litigation issues
- Contract updates
- Intellectual property
- Media, sports and tax disputes
- Brexit and the pandemic
- Your invitations to upcoming global events led by our expert team.
Comprehensive Global Arbitration Toolkit
- Downloadable guides, covering how to choose an arbitral institution, drafting an arbitration clause to selecting an arbitrator and fast track arbitration.
- Hot topics, such as the impact of coronavirus on international arbitration.
Library of DR KnowHow Briefs
- These bitesize guides are tagged, so you can browse by topics including evidence, procedure, privilege and disclosure.
Key takeaway: Disputes+ offers you 24/7 access to free, valuable, up-to-date global knowhow. You’ll benefit from valuable information at your fingertips. Managed by Bird & Bird’s top legal experts, you’re in safe hands.