What's on your mind?
- Idea: what happens after that 'eureka' moment?
- Products and Services: what is the best way for you to take your product to market?
- Team: what can you do to source and retain inspiring and talented colleagues?
- Growth: what is the best route to fund your company?
- Exit: what is your 'end game'? Are you familiar with all the options?
Data mining, AI and Media: A brave new world?
As the real world continues to take surreal twists and turns, our imaginations have been captured...
Advance Series: AI: The Power to Transform
Can UK businesses successfully scale-up against a backdrop of widescale disruption? What needs to change in...
A Practical Brexit
Leading voices from Bird & Bird’s trade mark team in the UK & Europe come together...
Whilst political uncertainty remains with Brexit, the fog is beginning to lift in the legal landscape for future immigration control in the UK
Settlement Scheme As most employers are now aware, the UK Government has introduced a plan to...
Brexit Jargon Buster
Glossary of terms used in relation to Brexit Terms Explanation Article 50 Article 50 of the...
The Office Christmas Party: Avoiding the HR Hangover
It happens every year, ‘the season to be jolly’, and with that, many employers indulge in...