The growth of the direct-to-consumer channel and the rapid acceleration of digitalisation, so the importance of a legally compliant online offering has increased.
Businesses are looking to reach consumers in both their home and international markets via websites, subscription services and apps.
Our e-commpliance product is broken down into two distinct, fixed-cost phases:
- Firstly, an audit phase for businesses’ existing website and/or mobile application for an overall assessment for compliance with:
- consumer protection and distance selling legislation;
- information disclosure obligations;
- data protection and privacy legislation; and
- financial services legislation.
- Following the audit, we provide a bespoke package of solutions to enable businesses to operate online in a legally compliant manner. These solutions include:
- terms and conditions of sale;
- consumer subscription terms;
- privacy policies including cookie consents;
- end-user licence agreements for apps.
We advise expanding businesses in the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific. If you’re operating across multiple jurisdictions, it’s much more cost-effective using one law firm.
Whether you are an established brand looking to refresh your online offering or a start-up wanting to ensure that you enter the market with your best foot forward, we can help. It all starts with a conversation.