The government’s much trailed changes to the off payroll working rules for the private sector were delayed by a year days before they were due to come into effect in April 2020.
But the new deadline of 6 April 2021 is now only six months away and businesses need to ensure they are ready for the change.
This will involve checking the status of existing contractors, preparing to issue status determination statements to contractors who will continue to work after 6 April and putting in place new on-boarding processes for all contractors.
Our downloadable guide explains:
- What IR35 is and what is changing
- If you’re a small company, whether you need to comply
- What you should be doing now
Get in touch with us to:
- Assess the employment status of your current contractor workforce
- Provide an online platform which records all the assessments of those contractors, the reasons for those assessments, and produces a status determination statement for each contractor
- Review your contractual terms to ensure the business has all the protection required
- Assist with drafting communications with contractors and their line managers
- Help to develop new on-boarding processes